XR Marketing Principles
Learn how to plan and run effective multi-channel marketing campaigns for XR projects and get tailored feedback from renowned subject matter experts
- The differences in marketing for XR over more traditional products or services.
- How to structure creative marketing ideas clearly to help communicate them effectively to collaborators, users, and investors.
- How to organically build a following for your XR project using search, online advertising, and social channels.
- How to get noticed with search ads.
- How to leverage a deeper, data-based understanding of your users to evaluate campaign performance for VR/AR offerings.
This course is designed for marketing professionals who want to get a better understanding of the key marketing tools and techniques used for advertising XR solutions and/or experiences with a view to improving their digital marketing activities. Led by industry experts who have all successfully run their own XR marketing campaigns, this course is suitable for those working in B2B and B2C marketing. The course will also include opportunities for participants to get feedback and advice on their own campaigns and careers.
M1 - Introduction to XR Marketing Fundamentals
XR is still extremely new and unlike other media, your audiences will probably not be as familiar with the technology and terminology. That’s why when you are marketing your project, you need to bring your audiences along the journey with you, to engender commitment for both the technology and the story your content is telling.
In this interactive session you will be introduced to the key principles which underpin successful XR marketing campaigns through illustrative case studies. By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Describe how to run an effective XR marketing campaign
- Use a case study to apply the skills and techniques of XR marketing
- Encourage key stakeholder engagement
- Get your audience to understand and feel comfortable with your project
M2 - XR Digital Marketing
Every XR marketer needs to know how to implement campaigns using a range of digital marketing tools. This module will equip you with the skillset to plan and run effective digital marketing campaigns across all the key digital channels. By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Develop an engaging website and content strategy
- Learn how to optimise your campaigns increase engagement
- How to increase lead generation using social media ads for XR
- Learn how to reach a wider audience through key influencers in our sector
- Which social channels are most effective for XR marketing campaigns
M3 - Analysing and Evaluating XR Campaigns
Analytics and data can provide a wealth of information when it comes to understanding your users. For products or services that make use of XR technology, it can often be confusing and complex to get the right data. This module will explore how you can utilise analytics and data specifically made for XR to help meet your objectives. By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Turn raw digital data into actionable insights
- Present data effectively
- Know the tools and software needed to monitor data
- Understand SEM data and segmentation techniques
- Develop an effective approach for evaluating an XR campaign’s performance
M4 - Integrating XR Marketing Strategies and Attracting Investment
In this module we will explore how to make sure everyone in your team understands your XR marketing campaigns and has clear expectations for each stage from the outset. We will also look at refining your pitch to increase opportunities for sales, inward investment, and more. By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Create a marketing plan that is feasible and realistic in terms of time and budget
- Create an effective elevator pitch
- Communicate XR marketing strategies to internal stakeholders
- Turn high level ideas into actionable to tasks
Guest Talk and Concluding Q&A
Concluding talk by a guest speaker on their career and experience working in marketing for one of the leading XR organisations.
Dedicated time will be set aside for participants to ask the speaker questions either relating to what has been covered in the session or their own work.
Non AIXR Member