- This event has passed.
VR Awards AMA Series 2021 | VR Social Impact Award – Accenture with AVEnueS – Race Equity in Child Welfare
March 3 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
Ask Accenture Anything!
Winners: VR Social Impact Award 2021 Winners: Accenture with AVEnueS – Race Equity in Child Welfare
Speakers: Molly Tierney, Child Welfare Lead at Accenture
About the session: VR Social Impact Award winners Accenture will be joining us on AltspaceVR and be put under the spotlight as they journey us through their incredible win, behind-the-scenes content about AVEnueS – Race Equity in Child Welfare, and their plans for the future. You’ll also get the chance to ask your own questions! So come prepared to pick the brains of our VR Awards winner.
Date: 3rd March 2022
Time: 8:00 pm UTC
Location: Online, AltspaceVR
Instructions on how to join:
- Download the Altspace VR app on your PC or Headset
- Launch the AltspaceVR app and you will be directed to a login page.
- Click ‘Create a new account’ and create your own account and Avatar.
- On your Desktop PC login to your newly created account and then click on the AltspaceVR link to the AMA Sessions of your choice, click ‘Interested’ on as many as you’d like.
- The AMA sessions will appear in your ‘Interested’ library in the Altspace VR app. To find them: click the blue circle with a triangle in it to open the menu, click ‘Events’, then ‘Interested’, then click the blue arrow on the event to enter when the session starts.
About the series:
Our 5th International VR Awards Winners will be joining us for an exclusive AMA series where you can ask them your burning questions!
Whilst breaking boundaries and expanding the limits for all virtual events the 5th International VR Awards also introduced 14 incredible VR Award winners.
Our AMA series invites all of our winners back to provide insight into the work that goes into an award-winning project – everything from behind-the-scenes content to exciting plans for the future.
Put your questions to ThrillSeeker, HP, Virtualware, & the rest of our winners at our most exciting AMA Series yet.