20 June 2021 – The challenges organisations face when it comes to distributing and managing XR content are many – from difficulty scaling out XR projects, to rolling out content updates and long-term hardware maintenance. Digitalnauts’ pioneering HoloHub™ ecosystem eliminates all these challenges and provides businesses with the platform to easily manage XR at scale, resulting in reduced time and costs of delivery.
Up until now, HoloHub™ was a private beta used by Digitalnauts’ own clients, but since 7th June 2021 it has been officially public to anyone, proving it is the first truly open XR ecosystem. Digitalnauts opened registrations to the platform so that users can get early access to try its features without having to request demos, jump through hoops and go through a lot of red tapes to join. However, HoloHub™ is still a work in progress, meaning not all features and support resources are currently available, with a commercial launch coming in the near future.
The XR platform allows users to distribute their content on a global scale across organisations; manage users, roll out changes and updates; track performance and generate analytics reports; and integrate with familiar business tools and systems in order to seamlessly utilise HoloHub™ in the workplace.
HoloHub™ is the first truly open XR ecosystem offering:
- Democratised access – instant sign up and free use of core distribution feature forever, at no further costs.
- No walled garden – businesses and creatives’ content is independent of HoloHub™, users will never be locked into a single vendor.
- Cross-platform support – all leading devices across AR, MR and VR, both mobile and desktop.
- Content agnostic – all types of XR content can be uploaded and distributed from any source.
- Flexible integrations – choose preferred integrations and opt-in features for security, analytics, collaboration and more
“We feel that everyone should be able to have full control of their XR content without hassle, so we’re opening our platform a little early, no gatekeeping or barriers to get access: HoloHub™ doesn’t hide behind closed demos or draconian policies. In today’s world, technologies should be helping companies work together, embracing collaboration and innovation. The reality is that big organisations are spread out and are experimenting with immersive technologies in different ways. There’s a real need for a solution to help support these teams in a way that is flexible enough for them to get on with their work and allows project stakeholders to have a holistic view of how the teams and technologies are performing.”
– Mark Baxter, Operating Director & Co-Founder at Digitalnauts
For enquiries or more information about the platform, please contact us at he[email protected]. To find out more about HoloHub™, follow this link and sign up for your free account.
Want to learn more about scaling XR for businesses? You can find more expert insights from Digitalnauts here.